|Access the online appointment system|
- Appointments can be made in person or by telephone – 01204 550100.
- Please call from 8 O’clock for on the day appointments and the future appointments, which can be booked six weeks in advance.
- Consultations are by appointment only for all the clinics.
- Standard appointments are 10 min. per person.
- Double appointments are given on request.
- Children under 10 years are seen on the same day.
- All patients are entitled to have a chaperone, please let the receptionist know on booking.
- We have a lady doctor on-site, Dr.Vibha Gupta who does the clinic every Monday (AM), Tuesday (AM), Wednesday (AM), Thursday (AM & PM) and Friday (AM).
Telephone consultation are also available to discuss hospital appointments, medication queries, general advice and minor illness. Please ring reception if you would like to make a telephone consultation with your doctor.
In a number of cases it might be worth considering an appointment with a practice nurse rather than a doctor. Practice nurses are qualified to deal with many ailments and you may be seen more quickly.
Call 999 If you have severe chest pain, breathing difficulty / in case of epileptic fit / incase of life threatening emergency.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.